Saturday 25 May 2013

Dress Like Kate Moss


The Queen of Cool can never go wrong, a few months back on the Blog I highlighted the first Saint Laurent collection as it's freaken amazing! Well, voila Kate Moss rocking the Iconic jacket - I took inspiration from her but I kept it real to me using items I already own, the result? Fabulous Dah'ling!

The Reine du Cool ne peut jamais se tromper, il ya quelques mois sur le blog, j'ai souligne la premiere collection Saint Laurent car elle est freaken incroyable! Eh bien, voila Kate Moss vetue de la veste iconique - Je me suis inspire d'elle, mais je suis reste reel a moi en utilisant des sapes que je possede deja, le resultat? Fabuleux Dah'ling!

Perfecto Les Petites
Snakeskin Cabas Tote Lanvin style Happy
Ankle Booties Maje

No comments:

Post a Comment