Sunday 25 November 2012

ACNE Rita Leather Jacket



It's no secret that I love a good Leather Jacket, over the years I have acquired many and I am now getting to the stage where I can tell if each and every one was worth the investment for the wearers. Quality above all is my motto. No, really, if my house was on fire and I was asked to grab one item, it would be one of my leather jackets: soft, reliable yet cool and always true to my style. As Albert Einstein put it: "One leather jacket solves the coat problem for many years." Absolutely :-)!

C'est pas un secret que j'aime les vestes en cuir, au fil des annees je constate que j'en ai pas mal et j'arrive a l'etape ou je peux dire si chaque veste valait l'investissement pour les porteurs. Ma devise c'est la qualite avant tout. Non, mais vraiment, si ma maison brulait et on me demandait de prendre une chose, ce serait une de mes vestes en cuir: douce, fiable mais cool et toujours fidele a mon style. Comme Albert Einstein a dit: "Une veste en cuir resout le dilemme du manteau pour de nombreuses annees." Absolumnet :-)!

Leather Jacket ACNE style Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment