Sunday 23 September 2012

Vogue Fashion Night Out London SEP/ 06 / 2012: All Saints Regent Street, Alpines & DJ set by Stuart Hammond












At long last, I bring you the pictures of Vogue Fashion Night 2012: All Saints. I was lucky enough to have been invited at this truly amazing event, the band Alpines performed live but the best entertainment came from the DJ set by Stuart Hammond his musical choices are just on point! I have been wearing All Saints  threads for a few years now, as I am petite sometimes it's a challenge to find clothes cut to perfection, their clothes do my body justice and I love the fact that they are also edgy yet refined. The vintage collections will always be my favorites, however with this winter's collection they are slowly beginning to regain my faith in them. Recently, I already gave into temptation when I purchased their Oxblood Biker Jacket in leather of this winter's collection and I have my eye on a few more items, but that is a non starter today ;-).

Apres une longue attente, je vous apportes les photos de la Vogue Fashion Night Out 2012: All Saints. J'ai eu la chance d'avoir ete invitee a cet evenement incroyable, la bande Alpines jouer en direct mais le meilleur divertissement est venu du DJ Stuart Hammond c'est choix musicaux sont juste au top! Ca fait bien des annees que je porte All Saints, comme je suis petite, parfois c'est difficile de trouver des vetements couper a la perfection- leurs habits font justice a mon corps et j'aime le fait que leur vetements sont decalles et raffines. Les anciennes collections seront toujours mes favoris, mais avec cette nouvelles collection je commence lentement a retrouver ma foi en eux. Recemment, jai deja ceder a la temptation quand j'ai acheter leur piece phare de cette hiver Oxblood Biker Jacket en cuir, j'ai mon oeil sur d'autre pieces, mais ca n'ont parlons pas aujourd'hui ;-).

Hat Topshop style Roller Bowler Hat
Leather Jacket All Saints style Oxblood Biker Jacket
Skull Scarf Topshop vintage
Long Sleeve V Neck Shirt Zara
Liquid Leggins Qued London
Ballet Pumps Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment